- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Model Number: E1
- Signal: SS1,SS7,DSS7
- Interface: RJ45/BNC
- Channel: 30
- Connert to PC interface: standard PCI
1. Realize Impedance multiplexing applications in digital E1 repeater cable, get all the call information and the audio signal on that cable.
2. Receive the Call and caller's information.
3. Single card with 2 / 4 Hi-Z input multiplexer, monitor 1 / 2 E1 interface up and down line signal.
4. Using an uploaded signaling analysis and processing module, the flexibility to configure the use of No. 1 signaling, ISDN or SS7 signaling protocols, enabling the different E1 relay a call signaling system state analysis and voice Signal Analysis
5. Recording AGC (Auto Gain Control) function.
6. Standard or custom of the DTMF signal / single audio signal detection, talk / Mute Detection
7. Use of CT-BUS, line with H.100 standard, easily supports this standard to interconnect to any third party board, which will access the exchange of voice signals to other devices.
8. Cards are equipped with lightning protection circuits to telecommunications standards to ensure against lightning damage.
9. Authorization number recognition with hardware circuit, every card with a unique hardware serial number, the user may be unique to the company to apply for the authorization number, software security to protect users
10. Consistent with PCI2.1 bus standard, slot voltage support 3.3V/5V, burst data transfer rate of up to 132 MB / s; support Plug and Play (PNP), without any jumper settings.
11,Support Alaw. μlaw. ADPCM. GSM. PCM16. MP3 codes, the CDR are standard windows WAV format
12. With high input impedance, access in via parallellines to complete the high-impedance multiplexer.
13. Very strong self-adaptive capacity, be able to access to at anywhere of transmission line.
14. A unified programming interface, the driver supports polling mode and event-driven programming methods.
WINDOWS 2000/XP/2003 and LINUX
Measurement : L×W=306×106mm
Storage humidity:10%— 85%
Playback audio code format:CCITT A/μ-Law 64kbps,
IMA ADPCM 32kbps
Power: Max Consumption:≤8W
SS1:International GF002-9002 DL signalingand MFC signaling